MaxCS at a Glance
Complete All Software Business Communications Solution
AltiGen’s MaxCommunications Server (MaxCS) is the leading all software IP PBX and Contact Center solution, with more than 10,000 systems deployed in more than 20 countries around the globe.
Highlights of the MaxCS System
- All software business communications solution
- Complete enterprise class PBX and ACD capabilities
- Available as a self managed solution on premise or as a fully managed service in the cloud
- Deployed on industry standard Intel servers or as virtual machines under VMware or Hyper-V
- Full support for Polycom desktop and conference phones
- Centralized system administration
As an integrated, all software solution MaxCS provides comprehensive enterprise PBX functionality including auto attendant, operator console, desktop telephony clients, mobile apps, advanced call routing, visual voicemail, and Exchange integration – all managed from a single admin console.
Contact Center Overview
The MaxACD Contact Center is seamlessly integrated with the MaxCS PBX. Applications include a complete ACD with skills-based routing, agent and supervisor desktop clients, real time and historical reporting, call recording and an SDK toolkit for custom integration requirements.
MaxCS On Premise – a complete all software PBX / Contact Center solution deployed at the customer premise on standard Intel servers or as virtual machines under VMware or Hyper-V. MaxCS can be licensed on an upfront perpetual license basis or as a monthly (SaaS) subscription service.
MaxCS Private Cloud – the same complete MaxCS solution hosted in AltiGen’s Tier 3 data center and delivered as a fully managed, monthly subscription service. Customers enjoy all of the benefits of the MaxCS capabilities, without the hassle of purchasing and maintaining a premise PBX system.